Selle SMP Composit Lady Saddle (steel or carbon rails)
- Weight: 230 grams (steel rails)/ 180 grams (carbon rails)
- Dimension: 263 x 129 mm
- Padding Level: No Padding
- Padding Material: -
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica® microfiber (white)
- Standard Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Optional Carbon Rails: Unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 x 9.6 mm
- Recommended: for Road racing, MTB, Triathlon
- Made in Italy
No padding but surprisingly comfortable: the right saddle for those who love to feel every minimal bike reaction.
The Lady version of the SMP Composit saddle has the same dimensions as the SMP Carbon Saddle. The shell is constructed of elastomeric Nylon 12 reinforced with carbon fiber. SMP's patented features such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give you comfort and an aerodynamic edge. Selle SMP Composite saddle is suited for fit cyclists with a narrow pelvic structure.