Selle SMP Composit Saddle w/ Carbon Rails
- Weight: 180 grams
- Dimension: 263 x 129 mm
- Padding Level: No Padding
- Padding Material: -
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica® microfiber (colors)
- Rails: Unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 x 9.6 mm
- Recommended: for Road racing, MTB, Triathlon
- Made in Italy
No padding but surprisingly comfortable: the right saddle for those who love to feel every minimal bike reaction.
Weighing in at only 180 grams, the SMP Composit saddle with carbon rails has the same dimensions as the SMP Carbon Saddle. The shell is constructed of elastomeric Nylon 12 reinforced with carbon fiber. SMP's patented features such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear give you comfort and an aerodynamic edge. Selle SMP Composite saddle is suited for fit cyclists with a narrow pelvic structure.