Selle SMP F20C Saddle w/ Steel Rails
- Weight: 265 grams
- Dimension: 250 x 134 mm
- Padding Level: Minimal
- Padding Material: Foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica® microfiber (colors)
- Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB, Cyclocross, E-Bikes, Gravel
- Made in Italy
The compact "C" version of the F20; this saddle is ideal for triathlon!
The saddles in the F range feature a design that is different to that of other Selle SMP saddles. This patented design was created specifically for cyclists who want maximum freedom of movement on the saddle, with no restrictions to forward and backward movements. This special design is ergonomic, ensuring the comfort that has always been a hallmark of Selle SMP saddles. Such comfort is due to its shapes that have been designed with millimetre precision in order to improve blood flow in the perineal and genital area. In this way, any pain, discomfort and numbness disappear and you can perform at your best.
Compared with the F30C, the F20C has been designed to adapt better to narrow pelvises (sit bones measurements: from 9 - 11.5 cm).