The 70th Anniversary Edition saddles feature:
- special tone on tone stitching created with extra-soft next-generation yarn
- new distinguished graphics celebrating Selle SMP's first 70 years
- exclusive hand-painted rear metal plates
- special screws custom made by an Italian company of high-precision metal parts
Selle SMP Forma Saddle w/ Steel Rails
- Weight: 250 grams
- Dimension: 273 x 137 mm
- Padding Level: No Padding
- Padding Material: -
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica® microfiber (white)
- Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB, Triathlon
- Made in Italy
The Selle SMP Forma Saddle has a similar body to the Carbon Lite, but comes with a cover without any padding. It's ideal for someone who needs a wider saddle than the SMP Carbon.
The patented features by Selle SMP, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear puts you an aerodynamic position without sacrificing comfort.
Designed for the fit cyclist with a medium-wide pelvic structure and prefers no padding. Handmade in Italy.