Selle SMP Plus Saddle
steel rails only
- Weight: 400 grams
- Dimension: 279 x 159 mm
- Padding Level: High
- Padding Material: Foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 Reinforced with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black, vintage brown) / Lorica® microfiber (colors)
- Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB, Trekking
- Made in Italy
The Selle SMP Plus saddle uses the same body as the Pro model, with much thicker padding for maximum comfort. The Plus exhibits the patented features characteristic of Selle SMP saddles, such as the completely free central channel,
the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear. These design attributes ensure the comfort that has always been a hallmark of Selle SMP saddles; specially engineered with millimetre precision in order to improve blood flow in
the perineal and genital area. In this way, any pain, discomfort and numbness disappear and you can perform at your best.
Also recommended for trekking bicycles, the SMP Plus is best suited for cyclists with a medium-wide to wide pelvic structure.