Selle SMP Pro Saddle with Steel Rails
- Weight: 350 grams
- Dimension: 278 x 148 mm
- Padding Level: Standard
- Padding Material: Foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 Reinforced with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black, vintage brown) / Lorica® microfiber (colors)
- Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB
- Made in Italy
The original: the saddle that started it all.
Launched in 2004, the benchmark Selle SMP Pro saddle introduced the patented features now characteristic of all Selle SMP saddles, such as the completely free central channel,
the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear. These revolutionary ergonomic design attrubutes ensure the comfort that has since become the hallmark of Selle SMP saddles; specially engineered with millimetre precision in order to improve blood flow in
the perineal and genital area. In this way, any pain, discomfort and numbness disappear and you can perform at your best.
The Pro saddle is generously padded and well suited for people with medium-wide and wide pelvic structures.