Selle SMP TT2 Time Trial Saddle (steel or carbon rails)
- Weight: 375 grams (steel rails)/ 320 grams (carbon rails)
- Dimension: 260 x 156 mm
- Padding Level: Standard
- Padding Material: Foamed elastomer
- Body: Carbon reinforced nylon 12
- Covering: genuine leather (black), microfiber (white)
- Standard Rails: Stainless steel
- Optional Carbon Rails: Unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 x 9.6 mm
- Recommended: Time Trial
- Made in Italy
Slightly more narrow than the TT1, the TT2 is designed for athletes with medium-wide to wide pelvises.
The central channel design is based on extensive bio-mechanic studies of saddle positioning and the structure of the pelvic region while in a tucked/forward position.
The design ensures that the rider distributes his/her body weight over the whole length of the saddle and prevents compression of the perineal area.
SMP's exclusive Eagle Beak Tip on the saddle prevents pressure while in the extremely low positions typical of time trials.
The rails offer a wide range of positioning to guarantee maximum comfort as well as the most aerodynamic position tailored to the needs of the rider. 100% handmade in Italy.