Selle SMP Vulkor Lady Saddle (steel or carbon rails)
- Weight: 235 grams (steel rails)/ 175 grams (carbon rails)
- Dimension: 266 x 136 mm
- Padding Level: No Padding
- Padding Material: -
- Body: Nylon 12 Reinforced with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica® microfiber (white)
- Standard Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Optional Carbon Rails: Unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 x 9.6 mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB, Triathlon
- Made in Italy
Based on the Composit shell, with a wider sitting position, the stylish Lady version of the Selle SMP Vulkor saddle is the ideal choice for cyclists who prefer hard saddles.
Equipped with the ergonomic patented features characteristic of all Selle SMP saddles, such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear, the Vulkor offers exceptional comfort.
These ergonomic design attrubutes ensure the hallmark comfort of Selle SMP saddles; specially engineered with millimetre precision in order to improve blood flow in
the perineal and genital area. In this way, any pain, discomfort and numbness disappear and you can perform at your best. 100% handmade in Italy.