ASSIOMA DUO by Favero Electronics
Professional Cycling Power Meter
Cycling power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to take full advantage of real dual-sided measurement.
Easy to install
Install and move your Assioma from one bike to another just like your normal pedals. You can do it easily and without extra tools or the need for a mechanic.
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma provides advanced metrics called IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data permit you to analyze in detail your pedaling technique and how your position on the bike influences performance.
IAV Power and gyroscope
others, the measurement
by errors related to very irregular pedaling (e.g.
or the use of oval
This is because Assioma can
detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity during
pedal stroke, thus providing
Not only in the lab.
Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
communicates with bike computers and smartphones
Android and iOS)
via Bluetooth and ANT+.
Real dual-sided power data
this makes possible
to observe with accuracy not only Total Power, but also L/R Balance,
Torque Effectiveness (TE),
Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
- Power sensors on both pedals
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Q-factor: +54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: road
- Warranty: 2 years