Selle SMP Super Limited Edition Pink Blaster Saddle (steel or carbon rails)
- Weight: 270g (steel rails) | 215g (carbon rails)
- Dimension: 266 x 131 mm
- Padding Level: Minimum
- Padding Material: Foamed Elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Limited Edition Pink Lorica® microfiber
- Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm or Unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 x 9.0 mm
- Recommended: for MTB racing, Triathlon, and Road
- Made in Italy
Practically one-of-a-kind limited edition custom pink version of the classic SMP Blaster saddle! Available with either steel or carbon fiber rails.
Originally designed for MTB racing, the Selle SMP Blaster is based on the SMP Composit saddle with a little more padding for comfort. Selle SMP Blaster features SMP's Center Channel design which is based on extensive bio-mechanic studies of the pelvic region and its position while in a tucked position. The design ensures that the rider distributes his/her body weight over the whole length of the saddle and prevents compression of the perineal area. It also delivers exceptional ventilation and comfort. SMP's exclusive Eagle Beak Tip prevents pressure and undue stress. The rails offer a wide range of positioning to guarantee maximum comfort as well as the most aerodynamic position tailored to the needs of the rider.