Selle SMP F20C Saddle w/ Steel Rails
- Weight: 265 grams
- Dimension: 250 x 134 mm
- Padding Level: Minimal
- Padding Material: Foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica® microfiber (colors)
- Rails: Stainless steel AISI 304 Ø 7.1 mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB, Cyclocross, E-Bikes, Gravel
- Made in Italy
We have put your body and your bike in contact, so that they can communicate directly and give their best in any situation.
The absence of padding valorizes the essential beauty of Designed on Your Body ergonomics: uncompromising performance and comfort.
Only for those who want to push their limits.
F20C s.i. is the short ergonomic saddle. The wide central channel and the "eagle's beak" tip eliminates any compression and tingling in the private parts, the support areas are designed to perfectly match the shape of your sit bones.
Top materials and high-quality handcrafted construction guarantee lightness, durability and resistance to the toughest stresses.
For cyclists with medium/narrow sit bones.